Topics going to cover
Let’s see what are the topics that we are going to cover in this post. First we will see what is React js. Then we will see what is the perfect roadmap to learn React efficiently.
What is React js
To learn more about React js checkout my previous post – Introduction to React
React js learning path
We are divided the roadmap or learning path in three sub-path. In first part we discuss the topics from where we will start our journey with React.js. Then we will see the Advance topics and last , we will discuss some eco systems of React js.
To master the fundamentals , we should learn following topics –
- How to create a React app or How to initialize a React Project.
- What is a Component.
- Types of component such as – Functional Component and Class based component.
- Props and State
- Conditional rendering
- List and key
- Lifecycle Methods
- Building some simple Forms
After complete above fundamentals topics, we should start learning these topics-
- Context API
- Higher Ordered Component
- Rendering Props
- Error boundaries
- Making HTTP Request
- Some Hooks such as – useEffect , UseState , useRef , useMemo ,
- Custom Hooks
After complete above Advance topics, we should start learning these topics-
- State management – Redux or Mobx
- Styling – Styled component / Material UI /Tailwind CSS or Reactstrap
- Routing – React Router
- Form – Formik
- Testing – JEST or React testing Library
After completing above topics properly you can start learning these technologies-
- React Native
So finally we have seen a complete learning path for React js. I hope now will master the React js.
Keep Coding , Keep Learning.